Thursday, October 13, 2011

Willow ss2012


Willow 
"Future Memories"
SS2012


Kit Willow's spring/summer 2012 collection hits home for me. Not only the fact that I miss working for the designer, but it's her inspiration for this particular collection I miss most of all.
The scenic view from a photo her mother took so many years ago is the same view I had from my old apartment that I now miss so much. 
I was lucky enough to work for Kit Willow and hear from the horses mouth how deep her thought processes go when creating such strong cohesive designs. 
It was probably what first gave me such an understanding of the fashion Designing art form.
She is truly a master at what she does.
And if I could recommend any fashion piece to buy for any wardrobe it would be a Willow jacket. 
Get on it you will not be disappointed!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment