Monday, October 17, 2011

VV


September comes with all it's fashion goodness and goes leaving me wanting a total overhaul on my wardrobe. So come October, I have a major itch to shop and it's almost uncontrollable. I could get myself in real trouble but instead I satisfy my urges by taking a "thriftier" approach. I recently visited the local Value Village and scored big! 
The above photo is one of Fall 2011 trends seen perfectly executed by Christopher Kanes FW2011 collection. The granny afghan pattern isn't normally something I would be drawn to as a fashion piece because it's usually seen in stores with such loud colors but I found this sweater with it's muted more earthy tones and immediately I hopped aboard the granny afghan trend train.


above photo, wearing: Thrifted sweater and bracelet, vintage moschino skirt, Zara Sunnies, RM William boots, Jil Sander bag.    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment